Member Service Representatives (full and part-time)
PA Central Federal Credit Union is now offering exciting full or part time employment opportunities! We are looking for outgoing individuals who are customer service oriented to assist our members with cutting-edge banking products and services.
• Interact with members in person, over the phone and/or via email.
• Familiarize and provide new and existing members with current information on the products and services offered by PA Central.
• Research member account inquiries and process financial transactions (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments, transfers, etc.)
• Other duties may be assigned based on need and/or individual aptitude and daily activities vary, depending upon demand.
• Cash handling
• Exceptional Member/Customer service
• Credit Union/Banking experience is preferred, but is not necessary!
• Positive attitude and team work
• Good written and oral communication
• Computer skills
• Problem solving
If you are looking for a position that goes beyond the traditional teller role, and have outgrown merely handling deposits, withdrawals, and making change, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for. We are a small credit union successfully competing with much larger area banks and credit unions. Our staff live in the surrounding communities and we are a close-knit credit union family. Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefit package including health insurance, paid time off and 401k is available.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org PA Central FCU is an equal opportunity employer.