Mobile Banking: Free, Secure, Quick and Convenient!
Save yourself, time, money and trouble with mobile banking. PA Central’s Mobile App is a secure, convenient way to access your accounts anytime, anywhere, using your mobile device.
Touch ID and Face ID are available for authentication and another layer of security on your mobile device. The PA Central Mobile App can assist you with the following banking needs:
- See Instant Balance
- Pending Transactions
- Transaction History
- Get Account/Transaction Alerts
- Transfer Money 24/7
- Schedule Transfers
- Transactions are In Real Time
- Works From Wherever You Are
- Pay With Bill Capture
- Easily Add Payment Information
- View Payment Activity
- Send Money with Zelle®
You must be a member and enrolled in our Virtual Branch Online Banking. *You must have previously set up Bill Pay in our online banking to have access on your device to pay bills.
Can’t make it to one of our branches? No problem! Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks electronically 24/7 through PA Central’s Mobile App.
Steps to deposit your check through the Mobile App:
Log in to the app using your online ID and password.
Tap the “deposit” tab in the menu at the bottom of the screen. From here, you can deposit checks in just a few steps.
Be sure to endorse the back of the check. Under your signature, print the words MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY TO PCFCU. Then select “deposit a check” from the deposit screen. Select the deposit account and enter the amount. Next, tap “Take photos”.
Place the check on a flat surface with good lighting and a contrasting background, and take a picture of the front and back of your check following all the instructions.
After taking the photos, tap the “make a deposit” button to complete the process. This confirms both the amount of the check and the account to be deposited in. You will receive a confirmation message. You may check the status of your deposit at any time.
Availability of Funds
- Funds deposited using the Mobile Deposit service will be available the next business day if the Mobile Deposit is made prior to 3:00 pm.
- If the Mobile Deposit is made after 3:00 pm, the funds will be available on the second business day.
- Mobile Deposits made on the weekend or a federal holiday, will be available the second business day after the weekend or holiday.
- All Mobile Deposits are subject to review and approval by the Credit Union.
- PCFCU reserves the right to place a hold(s) on the funds for a reasonable length of time to determine collectability.